For a student to be enrolled in the St. Ita of Killeedy Church school, the child and/or family must:
- Be a member in good standing with the Orthodox Church, or in the process of becoming a member of the Orthodox Church (i.e. in the catechumenate).
- Provide proof of membership in the Home School Legal Defence Association (HSLDA).
- Complete form withdrawing the child from the county Board of Education for the county in which you reside. Jefferson County residents may obtain this form from St. Ita of Killeedy Church School.
- Annual registration fee of $25 per child, up to a maximum of $100 per family, per calendar year. Fee must be paid to St John Cassian Orthodox Chapel by check, cash, or Venmo, prior to registration processing.
- Signed statement by the parents promising to incorporate the teachings of the Orthodox Church into their curriculum.
- Records of attendance and grades kept by the parents and submitted to the Church School Coordinator (CSC) on a quarterly basis.
- Mandatory attendance by the parents at no less than two (2) instructor meetings every school year.
Interested in enrolling? Contact the Church School Coordinator today!